Effective date: March 8, 2023
Information we collect
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you visit the Site. For example, we may collect information directly from you when you fill out a form or sign up for our newsletter. The personal information we may collect includes:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Job title
In addition, we may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Site. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after visiting the Site.
How we use your information
We may use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide you with the products and services you have requested
- Respond to your inquiries and comments
- Send you newsletters, promotional emails, and other communications
- Analyse and improve our services and the Site’s performance
- Protect the Site and our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activities
- Comply with legal obligations
We may also use the information we collect automatically to analyse user behaviour and trends, to administer the Site, to track users’ movements around the Site, and to gather demographic information about our user base.
How we share your information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested
- To comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests from governmental authorities
- To protect the Site and our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activities
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
- With your consent
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not identify individual users with third parties for any purpose.
Your choices and rights
You have certain choices and rights regarding your personal information. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to access certain features of the Site or to receive certain products or services.
You may also unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email. If you would like to exercise any of your rights or make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data retention and security
Links to other websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing them with your personal information.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use or provide any personal information on this Site.