Associate Partner – Predictive Index Solutions
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Fully independent position to drive the revenue growth of your own business. Expand your existing revenue streams by partnering with us. Progressica Ltd is a certified Partner of the Predictive Index in Malta, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Singapore, Ukraine, Portugal, Italy, Cyprus and UAE. The Predictive Index, an online assessment tool, is the quickest, most precise approach to assessing a person’s personality, cognitive capacity, and job fit as they relate to the workplace.
The Predictive Index is the leading talent Optimisation Software Solutions provider and relevant training. The Predictive Index has been offering online assessment tools to facilitate a precise approach to assess a person’s personality, cognitive capacity, and job fit as they relate to the workplace. In recent years, the Predictive Index has expanded its offering to assess other areas, such as Employee Experience, Team cohesion and Business Strategy alignment.
Over 10,000 firms use PI as their primary assessment solution to hire, manage, and develop their people. PI has been scientifically validated in hundreds of studies. The PI Behavioral Assessment™ certified in the European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations’ (EFPA) Test Review Model. The PI’s assessments and recommended practices comply with the Uniform Guidelines for the Development and Use of Personnel Selection Procedures (1978), the American Psychological Association (APA), the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) and International Test Commission (ITC).
The Predictive Index uses its global certified partner network to combine its software and international consultative capabilities. This approach enables the Predictive Index to maintain a competitive position over other software providers or consultancies that lack software capabilities. This ability to de-position competitors, affordability and the astounding return on investment for clients has allowed the Predictive Index to maintain its leading market position.
Like other Certified Partners dedicated to other geographic areas, we work with Independent Consultants offering complementary or HR professionals with an established business network to grow our client base.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Have extensive expertise in coaching, HR, talent strategy and management, change management, team building, or HR.
- Have a track record of offering expert guidance at the highest levels of a firm.
- Have an established client list and contact base.
- Are physically based in Malta, Estonia, Lithuania, Singapore, Ukraine, Portugal, Italy, Cyprus and UAE.
- Are native or fluent speakers of the official language(s) in the country that you are based in
- Have an established business network and the tenacity of an entrepreneur
- Have experience selling b2b software and training
- Have experience using the Predictive Index or other talent assessments professionally in the past
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- A high-margin, license-based software solution with minimal effort beyond the initial sale.
- Additional revenue streams and upsell opportunities after the initial sale
- Product-related training from an experienced PI Consultant
- A flexible and performance-based opportunity without any fixed office hours. We have successfully worked with people that are full-time HR professionals and independent consultants offering complementary services. We also adapt to our schedules and working hours to continue providing flexibility in communication to our partners.
If interested, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +356 2720 4974